Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 coverage

Why is the coverage in the Bay Horse pub in Thornton-Cleveleys so poor, it is listed as one of your hotspots.

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Hotspot abroad?

I don't seem to be able to use my phone as a hotspot for data when abroad. Works fine in the UK. Can anyone help? Many thanks!

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

old phone

How do i unlock my old Iphone 6plus now ive upgraded?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Need an unlock to use a GiffGaff SIM in an old iPhone 6?

Hi all, I'm giving my old O2 iphone 6 to my Mum who's already on Giff Gaff. Do I need to unlock the device first? I don't have my old SIM card, just my new SIM in my new phone and don't want to unlock that! So if the old phone does need unlocking how...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My 02 App very slow to open

02 app is very slow to open - takes about 8 seconds to open and then once I have put in my pin it is quick to load details. Wondering if anyone else experiences this.

s_kingdom by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Nano Sim

Hi everyone Please be gentle with me I'm new to all this and an old technophobe! At present I have an iPhone 4s and want to buy a refurbished iPhone 5s 64GB. I understand I will need a new Nano Sim. Please advise if it has to be 64GB, can I buy one f...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Delivery still hasn't come!

I ordered an upgrade for my iPhone SE on Wednesday just before midnight.My iPhone 6 was supposed to arrive yesterday between 6pm-10pm so I waited all evening,it is now Friday and the delivery hasn't arrived.I was also meant to receive a text message ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

No signal

Himy daughter destroyed her phone by dropping it in water, it's irreparable so we have put her sim in another unlocked phone but it comes up, no signal. I have tried it in another phone and still no signal. It was working a few weeks ago. Does anyone...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 smtp server no longer supported

I recently upgraded by iPhone and found I was no longer able to send or receive emails on the phone via the 02 mobile data network. O2 say they no longer support sending or receiving emails on the iPhone mail app although they can still be received i...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos