Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Discount

I'm trying to apply through o2open for discount as I'm a student but it's asking for a code from a employer. I don't know what this is??

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Multiple iPhones showing no service status

Hello,Can anyone help with an issue I'm having with iPhones?I'm constantly getting a random "no service" status showing on my handset. I currently own an iPhone 6s Plus.This has happened to my previous handsets.I had an iPhone 5 and had no issues.Pur...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

iphone screen

I have just sent my iphone 7 off for screen repair, how long does it nornally take for the repair to be done?

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPad Pro 12.9 inch

Hello all i have ordered the iPad Pro 12.9 inch 128 in space grey on Wednesday, the item is out of stock for delivery and for collecting at any o2 store in manchester, I have asked today when there will be new stock arriving and no one seems to give ...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPad Pro 12.9 Delivery Issues

Anybody have any clue why after 7 weeks O2 cannot update me about the delivery of the iPad Pro 12.9 I have ordered?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! unlock iphone 5 to use O2 SIM in a new phone

Hi i need to unlock my iPhone 5 in order to upgrade to an iPhone 5S which has been given to me. I can get the PUK code, but not sure if that's what I need. Can anyone advise? Thanks Angus

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Direct debit payments

Can I change the date of my direct debit payment? If so, how?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

smashed screen

I am half way through my 2 year contract and my screen has smashed, what do I need to do. I am covered by house insurance

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Account access

I simply want to view my account please 

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Recycle - Does chipping / scratching count as damage

Hi Guys,If I were to put my iPhone 6 into o2 recycle, there are lots of scratches (no smashes) to the screen and lots of chips to the back (even though it's always in a case).Is this the sort of damage I have to declare on the o2 refresh form? As the...

• 11 replies
  • 0 kudos