Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cancelling my 02 phone (from US)

Hi there, My name is David Trumble, I have an English iPhone (number [removed]) but have been living in the US and now have an American phone too. I would like to cancel my English phone asap, and have been trying repeatedly to do so but have been un...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone travel

My phone has stopped getting reception whilst outside the UK. I have travelled inside and outside Europe since and I get no reception anywhere, but I used to get it everywhere I went. What do I do?

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Scam calls

I've been charged over £4 for a call from a number I do not recognise - can anyone identify? 0061407717553 ?????? thanks

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! using phone in Asia

I'm going to Thialand and Vietnam. I have a contract allowing me use of phone outside Europe for £4.99 per day. Does this apply in Asia ?

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Wifi calling

Hi. I'm on latest version of IOS 10.3.2 (iPhone SE) & O2 28.4 - enabled wifi / 4g calling with O2 but can't enable on my iPhone - I'm on sim only but my partner has same phone supplied by O2 and same issue - how do I resolve?

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Number change

How do I swap my old o2 number onto my new o2 sim

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone data roaming

Just want to make people aware that they should not just rely on the data roaming slider to stop roaming charges. I have just got back from jamacia and have incurred roaming charges to the tune of around £30. Before I left I turned off data roaming a...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Wrong number against my account

Hi,In 2012 I arranged to change my O2 pay monthly to pay as you go and at that time I also added to my account another number for 13yr old. She did not have a phone number before and I was advised that I could add her to my account and monitor her us...

Resolved! o2 Travel & Payment Change

Hello, I'm travelling on business for 4 weeks across Abu Dhabi, New York, Los Angeles & Melbourne ... As apposed to travelling with a company phone, I want to travel with my personal phone, so, a couple of questions .. 1) What's the best add-on to co...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! age block

I tried to go on a website to look at adult toys and there is an age block, how do I take it off?

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos