Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Facetime cost

I'm knew to iphnes just got a 5s is facetime calls included in your minutes allowance or data allowance ,bought the phone for this don't want to run up a bill using it wrongly,I'm feeling very dense not good with technology any help appreaciated

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlocking an iphone 5c

I have an iphone 5c which I originally had on a O2 contract I paid to get it unlocked, but apparently it couldn't be done Is there anything O2 can do to unlock?

Tone_lfc by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlocking network

Hi all how do I unlock network my iPhone 6 plse

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone 7 dropped calls

Hi,Got an iPhone 7 and had no problems with it until today, where calls keep getting dropped. It's not a service issue, as the call would fail after getting a message about making calls over wifi.Any ideas how to fix this?Thanks,Matt

• 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Switching from iphone to Samsung S8

Hi all, I currently have an iphone 6s, due an upgrade now. I'm thinking of going to the Samsung S8. Does anyone have experience of making the switch? Was it easy to transfer, photos, contacts, notes etc? How did you find it in comparison to the iphon...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! PREMIUM NUMBERS

Can someone please tell me what are premium number on 02. I have just had a huge bill because I called The Depertment Of Work and Pension and I am now told that is a premium number?Does anyone know if there is an app to block premium numbers on 02?Th...

Cambridge by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lost my phone

I lost my phone and want to see if I can cancel or do anything else.

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Wifi Callling Icon

Hi all,I recently enabled wifi and 4g calling. My iPhone 7+ say's it's all enabled, but I have no wifi calling icon at the top of the screen? I had the wifi calling icon when I was away for a week and on another wifi connection, but since I have been...

vegas33139 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

When will iphone 7 Plus drop in price with O2?

I currently own an iphone 6s plus and my contract ends at the beginning of next month. I am thinking of upgrading to either the 7 plus or 8 plus. I was hoping that the 7 plus would drop in price but I can't see that it has (unless someone on here can...

Kramstan by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos