Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data in Amsterdam

I have just arrived in Amsterdam and cannot get data whereas my friends with o2 can. Please can you advise

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! EU roaming

Iam trvelling to Italy.If I use data roaming , is it an extra cost.And if I receive calls from UK or ring UK number is it chargable.Thanks

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New email address

I'm trying to change my email address on my account so I can be up to date

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I Phone 6 stopped working wont switch back on

My I phone 6 which is on contract with 02 mobile number079***** , was working last night the screen went off and won't come back on now , can you advise plaese , is it under warranty , i no it was a 2 year contract , your help will be appreciated . R...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 uk no service in ireland

HiI am travelling to Ireland with O2 uk no, but there is no service coming up, tried automatic network and manual but no service , using IPhone 6

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

IOS11 down load

hi has anyone had their software update come through yet for ios11 download??

• 27 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! IOS 11 Glitch really bugging me!!

so I updated to IOS11 last night! its a good system nice and smooth with lots of new and great features to make a smart phone more smart! however one of the updates that proved to be a pest this morning! I have to do an hour train commute to work and...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! unlock the phone for use with a vodafone sim card

Hi There, I contacted O2 with regards to unlocking my iPhone 6 Plus for it to be used with a Vodafone Simcard. I had been advised that a text and email will arrive in 3 days, and after that for me to insert the vodafone sim card into the iPhone and t...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! unlock iphone 5

Hihow can i unlock my phone to other networks, i try and do it through the app but it keeps saying"this information is not available at the moment please try again later"there is no credit on the phone, thank you

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Lost phone

Hello has anyone got a contact number for this company my wife has lost her phone and I can not see a number on her account

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos