Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Anybody else seeing vvm issues iOS 11

Vvm was working iOS 11 beta carrier file 29.0just had carrier file 29.1 ota and now got vvm issues tried all the usual fixes has o2 messed up 29.1 ?

adamtemp64 by Level 66: Unequalled
  • 25 replies
  • 1 kudos

Visual voicemail loss on iPhone 6s

I have lost visual voicemail on my iPhone 6s since updating to iOS 11.0.1 and iOS 11.o.2 hasn’t fixed it either. On the voicemail tab I just get a 'call voicemail ' button and nothing else. Appple told me to backup the phone and completely reset it. ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Whooohoo, just ordered my new iPhone 8

Okie Dokie i've even upgraded delivery to get it b4 10:30am Question: Charging plates, does anyone have any advice on the best one to buy please? V. excited tho lol

gindygoo by Level 25: Hard Hitter
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Unlock my iPhone

I have requested for my phone to be unlocked through customer service but it has now been over 72 hours and I have still not had an email confirmation that my phone has been unlocked. I can't ring them again as my phone does not have a working sim. I...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

DAta

Why has my data run out? It has never run out before in the 3 years i have had the contract

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Charges whilst in Canada

I’ve just received a phone bill after returning from vacation in Canada. I had signed up for O2 travel (thankfully) but didn’t think I’d made use of it since I had data roaming switched off and only connected to the the internet via Wi-fi. However, o...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! puk code for old phone

In early August I asked for advice for getting the PUK code for my iphone 6+ as I wanted to pass the set over to a relative. I then was away i hioliday and forgot about the passcode etc., until reminded this week. I have since then got my PUK code bu...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Iphone 6S and a non-compatible Macbook Pro

Got a new iPhone 6S and am unable to upgrade my Mac OS to sync it with my previous device, can 02 back up my old device and install it on the new one?

• 6 replies
  • 1 kudos