Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change of device

How do I change the device on the app? I used to have à Samsung but now I have a Iphone?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

texting

I recently changed my account to a pay as you go option, keeping my same number, the same phone, and the same provider O2 - but a new sim card. At this point my mother's texts to me would no longer come through to me, although she gets mine???? She l...

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! broken phone on delivery

i was just delivered a phone. the phones back has been torn off..the screen is shattered what can i do ..can anybody help please..ive tryed to talk to them..they fob me off with its not their department,,i simply want a replacement thats all. im not ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No service

Help my phones saying no service I can’t connect to internet or make calls or texts, I’ve took my sim out cleaned it and hasn’t worked I’ve re set my network settings and I’ve restarted my phone I’m stressed to the max sick of o2 and crap i phones wo...

• 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim swap

I’ve smashed my phone and now want to use my spare iPhone but To swap my sim I need to get a code sent to my old phone but I can’t read the message due the the cracked screen. What do I do?

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SIM card

I’m trying to put my normal monthly SIM card into a different phone but it says the sim is not supported

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mobile data

I recently purchased a iPhone 7 and was using a Samsung with virgin media and decided to switch to 02 with the same 20gb deal as I mainly use my internet for work etc and never had an issue going over now that I have moved onto 02 it’s been a big iss...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPad &emails

I am sure I should be able to leave a website to check an e mail received.?Each time I do this I end up losing the website and then I’m back to the beginning and lose the site all over again.. what am I doing wrong..?

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos