Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Live Chat closed down?

Has O2 live chat closed down? Been trying to get some advice as I want to upgrade my phone for 3 days now and no replies after an automated answer? Sat there for almost half an hour and nothing?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone X Vibration

Hi everyone, I’m here to ask for some advice. My iPhone X has started to fairly violently vibrate. I momentarily lost it in my car and found it. Since then (or what seems since then) it has changed vibration to a more aggressive and louder vibrate. I...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! o2 bills

i have two iphones 1 is a iphone 6 and a iphone 7 6 bill is £46 7 is £66 on contracts need to get out of these contracts as its costing me to mutch money

william12 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

No SIM card

My iPhone has started not recognising my SIM card? Phone hasn't been turned off and I've updated it to see if this fixes it. I've turned it off and on several times!Help!!!

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Visual voicemail not working after uninstalled TUGO

Having uninstalled TUGO on my i phone 6s, I then checked out my visual voicemail was working.Sadly not and when I click phone/ voicemail and it says call voicemail, so in other words I have to dial 901. I've reset network settings and soft reset the ...

Paul1964 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unblocking a phone

Can anyone help me get an iPhone unblocked?I made an insurance claim with O2 in July 2016 and was sent a replacement iPhone 6+ never had any issues using the phone etc. Have just upgraded to the iphoneX and thought I’d use O2’s recycle service for my...

• 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! sim change

Hi,I've had a samsung for the last two years on pay as you go and just recently brought an Iphone. I ordered a nano sim and I want to keep the same number...how do i do that?Thank you

• 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Message trace

Does anybody know how to trace where and when a message came from

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade

Good afternoon, I am am due to upgrade at the end of this month. I am interested in the iPhone X, however after shopping about I can get a better deal if I go elsewhere. I have been with o2 over 20 years and want to stay so I was wondering if there i...

• 7 replies
  • 0 kudos