Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

iphone 6s battery issue, nobody dealing with it

Getting really annoyed. My iphone battery is cutting out and stalling way before reaching zero. In fact ive never seen it hit zero or 1 or 2 %. I only got it in april. Took it into the apple store they told me a replacement battery would cost £200 an...

Resolved! Phone has no service

I had a pay as you go sim card on tesco that worked perfectly on the iphone 6s whilst i was waiting for my new o2 sim card to be delivered after i lost it; when i put my new o2 sim card in it has said no service for the past week. i have reset networ...

Resolved! Voicemail notifications

has anyone experienced issues with notifications for voicemails with iphone? Unless i switch my mobile data on I am oblivious to the fact a voicemail has been left. Is this unique to iphone?

TracyNev by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Help

How can I stop my txt and phone calls coming through on to my sons phone aswell

MRD83 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone X personal hotspot

I have problems sharing the internet from my new iPhone, I just moved from the 6 to X, same SIM, same contract but it does not let me share internet. I have a spare SIM from THREE and as soon as I place it, it show personal hot spot. Before any one a...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

The iPhone is about to get a lot bigger

Steve Jobs said no one would ever buy a large screen phone.....Oops!https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/26/apple-is-said-to-be-releasing-the-largest-iphone-ever-in-2018.html

Bambino by Level 84: Resplendent
  • 12 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! VVM Lost on iPhone X

I seem to have lost VVM on my iPhone (iOS11.2.6) and have tried various resets, Airplane mode on/off, Network Reset, Hard Reset, and the suggestion of O2 on 202 STATE to 9011, but no improvement. Last time this happened a while back I had the wrong B...

Resolved! Device plan

I have two numbers on my 02 account, I can only see the device plan on one number. Would this be because I have only just got the new device ( upgraded a sim only package in store )? I need this info for my insurance plan. Many Thanks

Pamela99 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Text messages

Does anyone know how to get onto your text messages? My phone had died an need to get to messages to get verification codes to close down my iCloud to re open on anther device??

Leigh29 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Text

Hi I’m unable recently to send regular texts ? What’s app fine - on an iPhone 6

JonladG20 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos