Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! apple watch

O2 please sort out the cellular for the apple watch. I don't want to move but will have to if this isn't setup.

Resolved! Apple Watch

When are O2 going to support the Apple Watch GPS/Cellular? It looks like you landed on a popular topic that many are viewing! Why not register to our community to be able to ask related questions if you need additional help, and interact with other m...

Azteque by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Apple Watch

Do O2 have any plans, this year (2018) to be FULLY compatible with the Apple Watch ?

19Delboy71 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple Watch series 4

When will O2 catch up and have cellular for the Apple Watch series 4? There will be a new version out before they even sort this out. Absolute joke of a company.

Resolved! Apple Watch series 3

Come on 02, when are we joining the Apple Watch series 3 party?we are months late!

Xangel0 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sim not working

I have purchased an iPhone 7 Plus which is supposed to be unlocked. Looking at the settings it appears to be locked to o2 however my o2 sim currently used in iPhone 8 says it needs activating in the 7 plus but then tells me this can’t be done. Can an...

Honda71 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No mobile data network in Singapore

I am in Singapore and get an error message saying that "Could not activate mobile data network you are not subscribed to a mobile data service" I have just come from Dubai where everything was OK. I had a similar problem inFrance 2 weeks ago. I have ...

Stuffy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlocking an O2 phone to use a different SIM card.

Hi All I am a business customer and need to urgently unlock an iphone6. Ive submitted the form but am worried at the responses on here mentioning 3 week waits - I need this doing ASAP if possible. Can any o2 community team member expedite things for ...

Trixxz by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can't send sms from iPhone SE

I recently changed tariff to get more data on my Small Biz package. Apparently it was put on a Data only Tariff in error. It has since been changed back to Voice but I still can't send an SMS. All other functions are working fine. I have got the iPho...

Debi by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Simlock

Hi! I've got iPhone 5S locked to O2, I am using Giffgaff right now and I am completely happy with it but I have from time to time use Three SIM card which my employee provide to me to contact with our customers. Screen shows information that SIM card...

Bart1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos