Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pushed from Pillar to Post by O2 regarding e-Sim for Apple Watch

Sorry if this is the wrog "board" but I have just been given a new Apple Watch Series 5 Cellular. As Apple don't supply e-Sims they advised me to visit an O2 store as this is who my mobile phone (XS) contract is with. I go into the store to be told t...

CheekyJag by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone 11

I purchased new phone moving from EE to o2 but keeping my old EE number - everything is sorted but I can’t get iMessage or FaceTime on my current number

Hb by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone Delivery

Hi. I ordered the iPhone XR on Monday night and changed the delivery with DPD for today but I have not received any tracking info.Can you please track this for me?

Resolved! Not Getting Calls From Some Friends (not ALL)on Vodafone - They Get Unreachable Tone When Calling Me

Not Getting Calls From Some Friends (not ALL)on Vodafone - They Get Unreachable Tone When Calling Me This is quite maddening - I have tried loads of routes - raised it with O2 etc - still its not solved. My Sister, my best friend Ollie...my old mate ...

Charliebh by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unable to call one particular number

I am unable to get through to one mobile number, which happens to be my wife's !We both have Iphones. Until recently we were both with O2 as the carrier on our iphones, however I have now switched to Sky (which still uses the O2 network) but my wife ...

bedrut1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone XS Max caller can’t hear me

iPhone XS Max caller can’t hear me. This is happening more and more now. I have no cover on and I have tested the microphone on the recording app with no problems.

Mykey069 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Downgrade extra storage

I paid for extra storage on my old iphone 6 but have recently upgraded to an Iphone 7 but am still be charged for the extra storage. How can I cancel it?

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! IPAD Pro 10.5 Wifi & Celluar

Just bought a IPAD Pro 10.5 on a monthly contract which inlcludes 100 sms texts. New to apple and Ipads, how do I use the SMS facility

ChrisS by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Entering competitions

Why can’t I enter competitions using 6 digit code from my iPhone?

Comp1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple Watch / Error Code 88

I'm awaiting a callback from an engineer, but figured I'd post here in case anyone can offer any insight into what's happening, or tell me of something I can do to speed things up. Signed up with O2 a few days back, to get cellular service for my App...

rg11 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 18 replies
  • 0 kudos