Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New Apple iPad Pro & Air - ORDER NOW

Afternoon all With the weather turning and as we enter Summer, are you thinking of treating yourself? If the answer is YES, then I'm happy to share that the NEW Apple iPad Pro & Air models are NOW available for order and you can get yours the next wo...

Pro 13 inch.png Pro 11 inch.png Air 11 inch.png Air 13 inch.png
Dave-O2 by Community Manager
  • 22 replies
  • 2 kudos

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mobile data not working

OK so I had a contract phone which broke so I replaced the handset with one from the O2 shop. I have about 500mb data left yet am unable to get online at all! I've tried looking at tutorials online but alas no success. My current handset is Huwaei y6...

Rustys by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Iphone 6s wont turn on or charge - unable to upgrade

My iphone 6s has decided its not going to switch on or charge, it gets stuck on the apple logo screen, and wont load. I've tried 3 different cables, two laptops and the plug to get it to charge but it just wont. I gave up and decided to just upgrade ...

Vicky3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

replacement apple watch error reference code 04

Hi , i have got a replacement watch after breaking l;ast one so new imei etc , when i try to set up mobile data i get an error and told to call 202 reference code 04 ...no joy getting through .any ideas?

ntsr1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple Watch

Hi if I get a Apple Watch on pay as you go will the payment come out on the same date as my iPhone bill? Thanks

Reece64 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone not allowed

Upgraded phone activated new sim but in new phone it says “phone not allowed” in network section. If I use new sim in old phone sim works any idea of why phone isn’t allowed ( it’s a iPhone 11 Pro Max ) ? Or any idea how to fix this problem?

Hound by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

My phone has frozen after trying a hard reset

After trying a hard reset, as my phone kept switching off, my phone has totally frozen (iPhone XR) of course now I cant get a hold of O2 as keep getting kicked off of calls and asked to look at website which is no use at all for this issue. Does anyo...

GarryMc by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

busted phone

my iphone is busted the top half of the screen doesnt work and unfortunately i havent got any insurance. im not sure if o2 do this but when i was with ee i could pay an amount to get a new one sent to me can i do this with o2?

How do I set up sms on my iPad?

Hi, I have just got an iPad Pro 12.9 2020 on monthly contract and it states I have 100 sms. I am trying to text o2 for the loyalty family discount and it says not delivered. How do I set up sms through this iPad and if not then what is the point of h...

vkit30 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

wifi calling

Trying to set up wifi calling, on the o2 website its enabled but when i try to switch on my iphone it keeps saying i need to contact 02any suggestions

TP-2020 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sim card not working

Hi, i’ve updated my phone with o2 and they are paying off the rest of my old contract. I have gone from iphone XR to a ‘nearly new’ iphone 11. My sim card wont work in the iphone 11. I have tried calling/blowing in the sim card bit/turning the data o...

Josie1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos