Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

My o2 device - change details

Hi in ‘my o2’ my device is listed as my old iPhone 6 not my newer iPhone XS - do you know how I can change this please?

Kpr by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Broken accessories

I’ve had an iPhone with o2 under a month, and the earphones provided have shown signs of damage in just a few uses and become unusable. Is this covered under any warranty, or is it a case of tough luck? The cable was so brittle it’s snapped, which is...

Harby by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPhone XR Like New 128 GB (Red) is out of stock

Any idea when will the iPhone XR Like New Red 128Gb under PayM be back in stock.Whenever it is back in stock and i spend more than a day to decide it goes out of stock

KGB55 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Wi-fi calling

My phone will not enable Wi-fi calling

Am0 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wi-fi Calling

I have recently upgraded to an iPhone 11. I am trying to turn on WiFi calling but my phone keeps telling me I need to contact o2 when we try to enable it yet under my device in o2 account it says that it is enabled. I can’t seem to get anywhere.

Csharman by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Repairs

We have a phone that won't turn on. It just flashes the apple signal then flashes green and goes off again. the screen is smashed and before it would glitch when you type on it. We have insurance and just need to exchange it for a new one of the same...

LivMurray by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Series 5 watch cellular won’t work

Hoping someone can help as I’m being driven demented by this issue no one seems to be able to solve. I’ve rung O2 about 4 times now with no one able to fix the problem. My iPhone XS Max will not connect to my watch properly so the cellular airtime pl...

JeniG by Level 1: Joiner
  • 19 replies
  • 0 kudos

Expensive bills

Hi so the last 2 months O2 have billed me an extra £100+ onto my direct debit for a family package on further investigation they have billed me for iPhone audio/video as normal calls.Im having a difficult time contacting anyone and have cancelled fut...

SJJ1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

my new phone order

I have just upgraded my phone but have choosen the wrong colour, can i change this before it arrives.

Resolved! Apple Watch to buy before sim arrives?

I just switched to an o2 sim and I’m waiting for it to arrive in the post, I also attached my PAC code to this, so when it arrives the number should update. I want to also purchase an Apple Watch with o2, but when I try to checkout it’s linked to my ...