Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple Watch 5 - Reconnection after repair

Guys, i have just received my watch back from o2 after they have fixed the smashed screen (top marks to o2 there). I am however, getting slightly frustrated at not being able to reconnect/attach my mobile data plan with the phone, and not being able ...

Andy13 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Question about using an esim and Apple Watch

I recently switched my o2 physical sim to an esim.I have had an Apple Watch with o2 for a while now and have the data plan. But the watch isn’t reconnecting to my plan through the Apple Watch app.The app is only giving me the option to connect to the...

Rav692000 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone Replacement

My iPhone randomly all of a sudden got stuck on the Apple logo, i rung O2 and they have sent me a replacement. However, the back glass has been cracked but this happened about a 7 months ago and nothing to do with being stuck on the Apple logo - thin...

contacts issue

Hi there , Kate here .Wondered if someone might have advice for me .My mum ( aged 83) has had all the names of contacts on her phone disappear overnight.Only the numbers remain.She is unsure who is who.Would trying a forced reboot help.I am no use at...

ktal by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 and adding Airtime plan for Apple Watch 5

Finally, after days of frustration I found out how to add a new Apple Watch to my O2 airtime plan, see below. With my watch paired to my phone, I was opening the Watch app on my phone, selecting Mobile Data and pressing the 'Set up mobile data plan' ...

Mike59 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 4 kudos

Resolved! iPad Pro

Hi I’m looking to get an iPad Pro in pay monthly alongside my current phone and it says it comes with a sim. Would it come with a phone number or is it just a sim that can use data on? Would it be a different number?

RyanR by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

IPhone XS Max Silver May be faulty

I paid of my whole contract to upgrade to a better phone I received it today and it will not switch on the Apple icon keeps popping up and it will not go any further. Can I be able to send this phone back? Lucky I have my old phone still to keep in c...

Apple Watch

Hi, I had an Apple Watch 5 Wi-fi and cellular all working fine. My watch broke so I’ve got a replacement, all set up fine apart from, went into the watch app to add my mobile data plan. It should show my 02 plan but it says click to start mobile data...

Ja9 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

My callers can't hear a dial tone

Ever since I have had my phone I have had problems with the voicemail... Originally the voicemail did not work so I had to have o2 set it up as it didnt recognise me. Now I have voicemail turned on, apart from it doesn't work. Although my phone rings...

VicSneds by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos