Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Esim 4g calls on Active 2

Hi allI recently purchased a Samsung Galaxy Acitve 2 4g/LTE Watch and purchased an esim pack over the past weekend. I have everything working on it (Messaging and Data) except the ability to make phone calls..The problem is, I am able to place a phon...

IPad Pro on staff plan

Hi, I was just wondering if anyone knows when the new IPad Pro 12.9 2020 will be available on staff plan? Thanks

EPVL by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone unlocking

Hi, I bought my current phone second hand and have used giffgaff ever since I bought it. But I just found out my phone is locked to o2, so I want to get it unlocked. As I only have a giffgaff account and not a o2 one Am I right in thinking that I hav...

Wifi Calls

How can I enable wifi calls?

RayDee by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Updating number on eSim.

Hi all. I have an iPhone XS and am using O2 on the eSim feature. When I joined O2 I transferred my number from a different provider. I have noticed in the settings that no number is registered against the eSim yet my number shows on the physical sim....

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upgrade

Hi I have 2 questions. 1 is, currently have the old SE and am about to upgrade to the new one. Do I need a new Sim? Also I don’t want any of the extras (Disney , Splle TV etc) do I just not add them or is there an expectation that you choose 1? thank...

Aud by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Selling a Cellular Apple Watch

I’m wanting to sell my Apple Watch Series 6 Cellular that I have added to my account, that I pay £20 a month for, plus the £5 airtime plan. I’m wanting to downgrade to a Series 4 cellular to make some money back essentially, so I would want to keep m...

Resolved! New iphone 11 set up failing

Husband had just got new iPhone 11 and trying to set it up. Set up Face ID ok and started the phone to phone transfer but then can’t get past the software update for 14.0.1 It stays on the update for over an hour then stops. Have tried repeating but ...

Jacquie16 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unlock an iPhone 7 from O2

Hi, after getting O2 to unlock my iPhone 7 from O2 to enable me to use a Vodaphone SIM I'm still having problems.

tbp52 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

My I watch order

When I ordered my iwach I soon recieved an email to say it’s out of stock! How long usually does it take until back in stock as already paid an upfront fee

Bex27 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos