Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Faulty AirPods that I brought last month

Hi need some help? I brought a pair of Air Pods with a new phone last month for a Christmas present for my daughter and now they are faulty and not working properly. Been on line going around in circles and been on the phone but no one around due to ...

Michael7 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

iPhone 12 Pro Availability

Hi there, I'm just wondering if there's any news on new shipments of the iPhone 12 Pro. I ordered mine on a pay monthly and put down a £150 deposit because it said "available for next day delivery" but when I ordered and paid next day delivery I got ...

Resolved! Iphone 12 pro max

I ordered the 12 pro max at the end of December, I was just wondering if anyone knew when they where going to be back in stock?

Katy03xx by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Transfer photos from iPhone to PC

Hi,I have a lot of problems transferring photos from my iPhone to my PC/hard drive. I've always had an android phone and only ever had to connect the cables and transfer the photos. I changed to iPhone last year and have been unable to download photo...

Claire78 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Awaiting a package

I ordered an Apple Watch on 31st December and it said it would be delivered yesterday (4th Jan) when I checked yesterday it said delivery would be today, I have jus checked again and it now says delivery will be tomorrow!!! Can you confirm when it ac...

Patrick53 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Add Apple Watch airtime plan to my existing mobile contract

My wife bought me an Apple Watch with cellular, that includes an airtime plan. I have set it up and paired with my iPhone, but when I go to set up the cellular connection it wants to add another £5 a month airtime plan to my existing sim airtime plan...

mb1708 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! An annoying notification

Hi guys, I have one notification in my app, but when I open the app, there is nothing inside. It’s very annoying. Has anyone else reported the same issue?

Oksikosh by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos