Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Wrong MAC address received by router.

Hi,I just tried to add my new IPhone to my Wi-Fi and I read the expected Mac Address from theSettings:->About:-> General :->Wi-Fi Address.I white listed it on my router and tried to connect it.It would not connect. So I temporarily disabled the white...

Apple Watch cellular set up problem

I have been desperately trying to set up my cellular plan on my apple watch all day. When I go onto the apple watch app on my phone, and then go to set up mobile data, it tries to take me to O2, but instead spends about a minute trying to load and th...

Fabienne by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

iWatch receiving texts / non iMessages

I have recently setup an iWatch 6 with O2. My current iPhone Xs is using an eSIM. For some strange reason my watch cannot receive standard text messages. iMessages appear to come across without a problem. I realise these are linked to iCloud and work...

rob4465 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone overheating

I got a upgrade to the iPhone 12 Pro on Wednesday and on numerous occasions my phone has over heated. I left my phone in untouched for a hour at 55% a hour later with no activity it was down to 33% I have sorted the background apps etc. Can you advis...

Jacqui23 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Text message dates

Hiya how can i go back dates on an iphone 6s for text messages as it keeps crashing before the date i want. Xxx

Nik3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlock

How do I

KATHY by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Where is my order?

I ordered a iPhone 12 pro on the 25th December and I haven’t heard anything since I had an email telling me it was out of stock but I have been updating the website checking when it had come in stock and it came back in 1 week ago and I still haven’t...

Lc18 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

IPAD PRO 2020

Hi, i ordered my ipad pro on the 25th nov 2020 and im still waiting i call them on08/01/2021, and got told that it will be out for delivery tomorrow but all i got was my sim so i called them again and got told it will take 6 weeks but when i looked o...

Pwaptm15 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Insurance issues

Hi there,My partner got a refurbished phone from o2 insurance in may, the first phone that arrived was broke and we waited over a week for the second replacement to arrive. Recently the phone has frozen and the touch has stopped working out of the bl...

Gtaebrir by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iPad Pro can’t use phone number

I bought two iPad Pro’s and have unsettled sim, set up iCloud as had iPhones. But the phone numbers are not working for texts. I can text some numbers but my email address shows up. I have tried texting the iPad number from my phone and it goes throu...

Fayjoe by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos