Apple
Get help with your iPhone or iPad from other community members.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Welcome to the Apple board!

Hi everyone, Welcome to the Apple board! If you have an Apple device or are thinking of getting one then this is the board where you can ask questions to other community members! If your question is about your account please remember this is a public...

Martin-O2 by Former Staff
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Apple Watch 6

I want to order an Apple Watch 6 but it says 6 weeks delay. Has anyone ever ordered one and it come earlier than 6 weeks?Thanks

Resolved! Emails

Unable to send or receive emails from/to my Virgin media address on iphone8 but can in Samsung tablet. This happened after a whole reboot of tv/broadband etc had to re-enter all passwords for EVERYTHING!Anyone know what I might need to do?

Lins56 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Return

I was getting my phone delivered to me today then it changed got changed to tomorrow and DHL decided to send my phone back to O2 without having to give them a response and I have not made any cancellations or O2 made any changes so why have they sent...

Miss_A by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Upfront cost refund

Hiya, I recently made a purchase on the new iPhone online and jsut today have been sent an email saying they have refunded me the £30 upfront cost. No I want to know if this means they have cancelled the order or if this is normal as I had an order c...

richxie by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Yet another Apple Watch data plan issue

Hi all, Bought a new S4 Apple Watch a couple of months ago, received it and set up with no issues whatsoever. Unfortunately the watch got damaged, made my claim through O2 insure, and was told they had no S4's in stock at all re a replacement. Was ad...

MindlessJD by Level 1: Joiner
  • 22 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Iphone show caller ID

I can't switch show caller ID on/off, can this be fixed through O2? 

Elaine3 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unlock my phone!!!

I have been trying to unlock my iPhone X for several days now. I bought it secondhand and popped my Virgin Mobile SIM card into the device, only to tell me that the SIM is not supported. I learned that the device is locked to O2, so I began investiga...

Ellie1312 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos