Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

apple watch not connecting to data

trigger363
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

hi im trying to set up the data plan on my watch and recieving error code 10 i have been trying for over 2 weeks and 02 are just going around in circles i have spoken with 02 who have told me they will contact me back within 24 hours still no call back both devices are running the latest software and not on any beta's

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@trigger363 Usually, resetting the watch and applying the data plan from the setup routine will correct this issue, but if you have already tried that, you need to continue to get help from customer services.

Force a check to your carrier profile too by connecting to iTunes.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 5

trigger363
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I have tried all the above and still nothing i have tried a diffrent sim card in my phone and it allowed me to set it up but since this wasnt my account i didnt i put my sim card back in and still getting same error so clearly something wrong with my account
Message 3 of 5

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi @trigger363 , sorry to hear you were having trouble setting up the watch. Any luck since you last posted, or are you still stuck? 

Cheers for trying to troubleshoot this @MI5. slight_smile

Message 4 of 5

trigger363
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

week 4 now and still no joy been sent to the back office team who have now told me that someone disconnected the esim instead of resetting and now noone has any idea on how to reinstate it or give me a new one as i still getting error 10 on the app i have reset both the watch and the phone to factory rest and set up both as new devices i have put another 02 sim in and that didnt give me any errors so clearly its my acount not my watch or phone 

Message 5 of 5