Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why cannot O2 sort out my apple watch issue

mychips
Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have been trying for over a week to get my Apple watch working, I mean working in the fact of getting the airtime contract reactivated as there is no connection. I am paying for a contract that does not work Sorry but that's the way it is, I complained last Friday and still had no response from the "complaints" department, and as a customer you are not allowed to speak directly to the complaints dept. All I wanted is them to sort out the issue and NO ONE cares I've even had the phone put down on me when I started to talk about my issue I presume just because they didn't want to deal with that query. O2 has such a bad customer service dept you just cant make it up its that bad.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Enlli
Level 65: Ultra-cool
  • 6639 Posts
  • 49 Topics
  • 1492 Solutions

I'll ask one of the community account advisors to take a look

Keep an eye out here for a message

@O2Sarah- Can you help @mychips 

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 2 of 6

O2Sarah-
  • 689 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 25 Solutions

Thanks for the tag @Enlli 

@mychips I will send you a private message so we can look into this. 

Message 3 of 6

mychips
  • 8 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

thank you

Message 4 of 6

NeRd666
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I sort of had same problem as you. I have esim setup on my phone but unless I have the physical SIM in my phone the apple watch will not work. It's not being possible to connect your call. So transfering my number to esim was a complete and utter waste of time because the watch will not work without a physical SIM in the phone. The reason I went for an esim was so that I could use another physical SIM and phone number. Their so many issues with 02 and apple watch airtime. I am also being billed for Two airtime contracts when I only have one. Customer service have not even got back to me to fix

Message 5 of 6

mychips
  • 8 Posts
  • 4 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I've just run out of patience I've had customer service reps put me on hold for 10 mins then disconnect the call only reason I can think is that they don't want to sort the issue out. Try and complain and its 5 working days before they look at it, I've chased my complaint today and they haven't even put all the details down in the complaint. I've also been told it takes 7 days for the "back office" that deals with the watch issue to even look at that problem. O2 either has inadequately trained staff or just not enough staff, whichever it is they are just inept at dealing with problems.

Message 6 of 6