cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When Do You Think They'll Finally Tell Us

Anonymous
Not applicable
When do you think they'll finally tell us whether they are going to post them to existing iPhone users so we get them on launch.
And
How we place our orders etc.

Do you think we'll get any info tomorrow? If not it'll be Monday at the earliest 4, that's only days before launch.

I think it's getting really annoying now.

(Sorry to be negative).
Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11

Anonymous
Not applicable
I hope tomorrow, but i reckon it will likely be Monday!
Message 2 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable
Dispite us throwing prams, cans and Damo's sweaty trainers.... this is ideal for o2. Its cheaper than putting ads on TV... its all hype... no such things as bad PR and all that.

My guess would be that info starts to roll tomorrow (Friday be it direct from o2 or via a slip on the website like PAYG)

I think that several stores have been naughty taking deposits and reserving phone... I mean they dont know what they are getting and how many of each model. Conducting credit checks is only good if you know they will have the phones on the day otherwise you will be one hacked off customer....

All the networks are starting to leak bits, even apple has posted how to upgrade from 2g to 3g on its support pages...

SO my guess is from tomorrow but when they will let us pre order is a different thing
Message 3 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable
the e-mails from apple and O2 will be sent out on Monday, can't say how I know, I just do.
Message 4 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable
the e-mails from apple and O2 will be sent out on Monday, can't say how I know, I just do.

Probably another one of those, my dads mates sons girlfriends dogs best mates owners brothers wife works for o2.
Message 5 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable
you forgot the one that goes like this "the alien abducted both me and the o2 iphone regional sales manager for the London region, who in between probing sessions told me all about how the iphone 3g is going to be released"
Message 6 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable
ive heard that aswell from a hopefully good source
Message 7 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable
Expect info on monday.
Message 8 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable
email on monday, order on monday and hopefully 16g white on monday to order.
not long noe folks tongue :womanindifferent:
Message 9 of 12

Anonymous
Not applicable
Who cares on if it's Monday or tomorrow, as long as we can either get it delivery on the 11th or buy it on the 11th so we can play with it asap- that's all we collectively want!

P.S. Ippy- I have not thrown my trainers out the window... yet slight_smile
Message 10 of 12