Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unlock phone

Da4
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Need help with phone being suddenly sim locked. This was not previously the case. 

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 36061 Posts
  • 228 Topics
  • 1602 Solutions

Guide: What code do I need: PAC or PUK - you need to get the PUK to unlock your SIM as you have entered n incorrect SIM PIN too many times.

PUK is available from your MyO2  in IMEI and PUK section;:

1000010102.png

1000010103.png

If you get the SIM lock pin wrong 10 or more times, even the PUK won't work and you will need to visit an O2 shop with photo id to get the SIM unlocked.

If you are on Legacy billing system, your MyO2 will look different to screenshot above: use this link

https://www.o2.co.uk/help/device-and-sim-support/unblock-your-phone or

reach out to O2 via Social Media at the link below for your PUK. Good luck, @Da4.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 36061 Posts
  • 228 Topics
  • 1602 Solutions

Guide: What code do I need: PAC or PUK - you need to get the PUK to unlock your SIM as you have entered n incorrect SIM PIN too many times.

PUK is available from your MyO2  in IMEI and PUK section;:

1000010102.png

1000010103.png

If you get the SIM lock pin wrong 10 or more times, even the PUK won't work and you will need to visit an O2 shop with photo id to get the SIM unlocked.

If you are on Legacy billing system, your MyO2 will look different to screenshot above: use this link

https://www.o2.co.uk/help/device-and-sim-support/unblock-your-phone or

reach out to O2 via Social Media at the link below for your PUK. Good luck, @Da4.

Message 2 of 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144516 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27711 Solutions

@Da4 

Do you need an unlock?

Guide: Unlocking an O2 phone to use a different SIM card 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 3