cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

U.K. mail Delivery

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi all,

Just moved over to O2 after being messed around by Vodafone. My iPad was due to arrive Friday however it wasn't dispatched until Friday evening. I got a message this morning from uk mail saying they would deliver it on Monday. Checked the tracker and saw it was at my local depot so I chanced my hand and went out, sure enough they handed it over to me no problems. Just a tip for anyone sat on a Saturday waiting patiently for them to deliver on a Monday, go and give it a go. They hadn't tried to deliver it to me and it only got to the depot this morning. 

Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

That’s good then @Anonymous enjoy your new ipad

Message 2 of 7

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Well done. Don't tell O2 or they will be charging you for next day delivery.... 😂 

Message 3 of 7

Cleoriff
  • 122354 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Good news...though not everyone lives close to a UK Mail depot. Pleased for you though...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 7

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
I might pop in and see if I can get one too slight_smile
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 7

jonsie
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions
Message 6 of 7

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Lol 😁
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 7 of 7