cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Switched from Samsung to iPhone (Sim Only) Can't connect to data...

Calumthomas
Level 1: Joiner
  • 17 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi guys

so I have been through the Live chat to find a solution- apparently the man has switched my data bolton to be compatible with Iphone's but its still not working. He said i would be able to use it straight away but an hour later and several resets, and it's still not allowing me to use mobile data? 

My settings are the settings the Iphone (7) Downloaded as soon as I put the sim in. So frustrated after spending an hour waiting in line on the live chat, so figured you guys would be my best bet now! 

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143406 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Usually updates around midnight on o2's systems assuming live chat remembered to press save after changing your bolt on.
Temporarily you can change your data apn to "mobile.o2.co.uk" but it will need changing back to "idata.o2.co.uk" after the bolt on changes.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143406 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Usually updates around midnight on o2's systems assuming live chat remembered to press save after changing your bolt on.
Temporarily you can change your data apn to "mobile.o2.co.uk" but it will need changing back to "idata.o2.co.uk" after the bolt on changes.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 2