cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sim swap

Anonymous
Not applicable
I did my sim swap 72 hours to date in one of the O2 shops just about to go insane after carrying out all the necessary procedures I am still stuck.
Message 1 of 8
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93262 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

If your old sim has lost network that means the sim swap has started the process.

Rebooting the phone with the new sim in at regular intervals will help the process but  unfortunately sometimes things do go wrong.

If you still can't connect tomorrow you need to either contact customer service or call into your nearest O2 store.

View solution in original post

Message 6 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

jonsie
  • 93262 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
Please guys help me?
Message 3 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
Try turning the phone off and on if your original sim has lost signal now as it should be transferring over to the new one. If not call Cs on From a landline 0844 809 0202 > 5p or 202
From a working phone with a O2 sim in it.

Failing that go back to the store as the sim may be defective.
Message 4 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yes it has lost network
Message 5 of 8

jonsie
  • 93262 Posts
  • 609 Topics
  • 6984 Solutions

If your old sim has lost network that means the sim swap has started the process.

Rebooting the phone with the new sim in at regular intervals will help the process but  unfortunately sometimes things do go wrong.

If you still can't connect tomorrow you need to either contact customer service or call into your nearest O2 store.

Message 6 of 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
Let us know how you get on.
Message 7 of 8

MI5
  • 145080 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27832 Solutions
Any luck yet ?
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Message 8 of 8