Did you mean: 

SPAM CALLS

Ivan
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi,

I have started to get repetitive spam call on my iPhone XR using my O2 account. The calls appear to be from various countries but never UK. Examples are Georgia, Burkina Faso.

They are happening every day.

How can I block then?

Ivan

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12056 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1124 Solutions
There is nothing that can be done to block them as they just change the last two digits of the number.
It would appear as though there is a new batch of diallers.
Just ignore them for now @Ivan @Robsterbear
@Mick256775675
If you answered a call or returned it @Spam1 then you might be subject to a charge. If you ignore them you should not be charged.
If you think you have been wrongly charged you can try calling customer services, but understand they are extremely busy.
Please see our help/advice here:
https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Other-Products-and-Services/Coronavirus-Covid-19-Community-Help-and-Su...

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Robsterbear
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Same as me . i want to know how to stop them too

Message 2 of 5

Mick256775675
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Me to i have that sh.t every 3 min!!! sometimes i can't even call or text. Is that qualify as provider can`t offer a service?

Message 3 of 5

Spam1
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I keep getting them all day long £14.48 they have cost me in them calling me I block the number when they call but another number rings me then
Message 4 of 5

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12056 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1124 Solutions
There is nothing that can be done to block them as they just change the last two digits of the number.
It would appear as though there is a new batch of diallers.
Just ignore them for now @Ivan @Robsterbear
@Mick256775675
If you answered a call or returned it @Spam1 then you might be subject to a charge. If you ignore them you should not be charged.
If you think you have been wrongly charged you can try calling customer services, but understand they are extremely busy.
Please see our help/advice here:
https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/Other-Products-and-Services/Coronavirus-Covid-19-Community-Help-and-Su...

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 5 of 5