Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone repair

slav
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Could someone explain to me how to get my Iphone repaired by o2.

It suddenly started to constantly vibrate , I tried different online tips with no success , in the end I tried to arrange repair through o2 website , got authorization number and phoned customer service , thee guy send  me postage return but its for phone change of mind return . Is this correct?

Thanks

Message 1 of 7
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143442 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
It should work from your o2 mobile but long number is on link http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

MI5
  • 143442 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Doesn’t sound right but they might be doing it so they can do a straight replacement.
Give customer service a call on 202 to check.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 7

slav
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

When I dial 202 I just get constant signal , does this number work?

Message 3 of 7

MI5
  • 143442 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
It should work from your o2 mobile but long number is on link http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

Currently using:
Message 4 of 7

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22943 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@slav You can also call customer service from anyone's phone, including a land line on 0800 032 1402.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 5 of 7

slav
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks for all help but I contacted Apple directly and booked repair painlessly , shame on O2 Customer service and website repair page 

Message 6 of 7

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22943 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@slav I was going to suggest that, but you beat me to it.:smileywink: If you do a search you will see that O2 repairs leave much to be desired. You're much better off doing what you did, and are much more likely to get a positive result. Hope you get your problem sorted.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 7 of 7