Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone issue,

Rob123335
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I’ve only had my phone 2 months, now it won’t charge its contract could I get a replacement?

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35208 Posts
  • 223 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions

If you can take it to an O2 shop, assuming you bought the phone directly from O2 and not from a 3rd party reseller (O2 shop or O2 online, makes no difference), they will check your phone and may send it for warranty repair - you will need to find a phone that will take your SIM to have a phone during this repair though, @Rob123335. If that doesn't work, check with the phone's manufacturer, see if they will offer a warranty repair - again, you will be without the phone for a few weeks.

Also have you checked it is not the charger or charge cable that is at fault, and that there is no fluff stuck in/on the phone's or cable's charging contacts?

Good luck!

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35208 Posts
  • 223 Topics
  • 1558 Solutions

If you can take it to an O2 shop, assuming you bought the phone directly from O2 and not from a 3rd party reseller (O2 shop or O2 online, makes no difference), they will check your phone and may send it for warranty repair - you will need to find a phone that will take your SIM to have a phone during this repair though, @Rob123335. If that doesn't work, check with the phone's manufacturer, see if they will offer a warranty repair - again, you will be without the phone for a few weeks.

Also have you checked it is not the charger or charge cable that is at fault, and that there is no fluff stuck in/on the phone's or cable's charging contacts?

Good luck!

Message 2 of 2