cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone hasn't arrived

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yesterday I ordered an iPhone 6S before 10pm which means it should arrive next day on free delivery which is today, I also paid extra for it to arrive before 10.30am. It is now 1.45pm and I've had no dispatch email and it's anot arrived.  Does anyone know what the problem could be, i.e. Low on stock or backed up or something.

Message 1 of 7
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
O2's online ordering system is not "live" so whilst it may have been showing in stock at the time you placed your order, it unfortunately does not mean there were any in stock, so you may have to wait now for a further delivery of phones into o2.
If you call cs they will refund the expedited shipping costs that you paid.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 7
6 REPLIES 6

jonsie
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions
Message 2 of 7

Cleoriff
  • 122353 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Deleted by me...

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

Call customer service on 202. I bet it's out of stock when you ordered it & the website wasn't updated as usual 

Message 4 of 7

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
O2's online ordering system is not "live" so whilst it may have been showing in stock at the time you placed your order, it unfortunately does not mean there were any in stock, so you may have to wait now for a further delivery of phones into o2.
If you call cs they will refund the expedited shipping costs that you paid.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 5 of 7

Curr946
Level 26: Upbeat
  • 2174 Posts
  • 133 Topics
  • 44 Solutions
Kind of ridiculous the stock level not live
Current Phone: Sony Xperia XZ Premium
Message 6 of 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

Contact CS through the alternatives provided and let us know how you get on @KimAldridge95

Message 7 of 7