Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

O2/DPD have lost or stolen my phone!

JoJoJo
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I sent my 13 pro max off to repair the screen last Wednesday. I never received tracking info off DPD and didn’t get any communication from o2 at all, so called up on Tuesday to be told I would have an update on Thursday. 
so I rang this morning to be told there is a dispute on my claim, someone would call me back. I rang back and said this wasn’t good enough, I wanted to know exactly what was going on with my phone. The lady said that the IMEI was showing that the phone had been used yesterday, and that someone from investigations would call back. 
They called me this afternoon and started asking me questions about how the phone was packaged, who gave it to DPD - turns out my phone never actually arrived with o2 and they don’t actually know where it is, although they have confirmation that DPD did take the package. I have been told I now have to wait for DPD to investigate, in the meantime I no longer have my phone which I am paying for. How is this acceptable? What will happen now? Will they replace? Pro max’s aren’t even in stock anymore. Ugh I am so angry. Please help. 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 36016 Posts
  • 228 Topics
  • 1595 Solutions

This sounds like one for the O2 Advisors on duty today, as nobody here has access to your account to find out what went wrong - tagging @O2Sarah- for you, @JoJoJo - keep an eye on your PMs from 8am for some info she will need to get your query moving.

PS. If it is any consolation, Yodel "lost" a consignment of pet food, their computer says the van tracker shows the delivery was made to "our porch" (we haven't got one) and the seller is saying Yodel confirmed delivery... Having to wait 48hrs for Yodel to find out what happened before we learn where 160quids' worth of pet food went 😖 Meanwhile, dogs continue to eat the last of what we have... 😱

Message 2 of 4

TallTrees
Level 49: Rootin' Tootin' 
  • 10773 Posts
  • 120 Topics
  • 347 Solutions

sorry to hear that @pgn 

when things go wrong @JoJoJo 

It is frustrating that you need to wait for investigations which, I suppose, is understandable.

I hope everyone, especially the dogs, gets a good answer and all is sorted soon.

HAPPINESS IS BEE SHAPED

Message 3 of 4

O2Sarah-
  • 689 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 25 Solutions

Thanks for the tag @pgn 

@JoJoJo this sounds like a bit of a nightmare. I will send you a private message so we can find out what is going on.

Message 4 of 4