Did you mean: 

No connection despite signal

Chaully
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi,

I have an iPhone 11pro with an esim (pay monthly) and physical sim (PAYG). I have repeatedly had issues with intermittent connection on it. Apple replaced the phone as they couldn't find the source of the problem but it has continued with the new phone as well (new phone was set up as a new phone and not restored from backup). It will show good 4g signal (and other O2 users nearby will have a working connection) however I will not be able to receive or make calls, and will not be able to access the internet on my phone. This applies to both lines (esim and physical) and happens too if I switch the phone to use 3G signal only. The only way to fix it is to switch to airplane mode for 20 seconds or sometimes to restart phone. It happens several times some days and not so often other days. It is not consistent in terms of where the phone will be located and it is difficult to know it has happened until I try to use it or someone contacts me in a different way to say my phone is going straight to answerphone. Network settings have been reset several times but didn't help. Any ideas or suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

RafaC
Former Staff
  • 1774 Posts
  • 157 Topics
  • 4 Solutions

Hey @Chaully are you still having this issue? If so, it might be worth to contact customer support as they're able to access your account, all info is here.

Message 2 of 2