New Apple iPad Pro & Air - ORDER NOW

Dave-O2
Community Manager
Community Manager
  • 690 Posts
  • 42 Topics
  • 20 Solutions

Afternoon all 😊

With the weather turning and as we enter Summer, are you thinking of treating yourself?

If the answer is YES, then I'm happy to share that the NEW Apple iPad Pro & Air models are NOW available for order and you can get yours the next working day!!

You can find more details including the key features on each iPad below ↘️

iPad Pro 13 & 11 inch

Pro 13 inch.pngPro 11 inch.png

Available in Space Gray and Silver the new iPad Pro is impossibly thin, featuring outrageous performance with the Apple M4 chip, a breakthrough Ultra Retina XDR display, and superfast Wi-Fi 6E and 5G. Along with Apple Pencil Pro and Magic Keyboard, it brings endless versatility, creativity, and productivity to your fingertips. You can also choose from 256GB, 512GB, 1TB or 2TB capacity.

iPad Air 11 inch

Air 11 inch.png

Available in in Space Grey, Starlight, Purple & Blue, the redesigned 11-inch iPad Air is supercharged by the incredibly fast Apple M2 chip. It features a stunning Liquid Retina display, a new landscape camera perfect for FaceTime and video calls, and superfast Wi-Fi 6E and 5G. And it works with the new Apple Pencil Pro and Magic Keyboard, so you can multitask, study, work, play, and create from anywhere. This model is available to purchase in 125GB, 256GB, and 512GB capacities.

iPad Air 13 inch

Air 13 inch.png

Now available in a 13-inch model, iPad Air is supercharged by the incredibly fast Apple M2 chip. It features a stunning Liquid Retina display, a new landscape camera perfect for FaceTime and video calls, and superfast Wi-Fi 6E and 5G. And it works with the new Apple Pencil Pro and Magic Keyboard, so you can multitask, study, work, play, and create from anywhere. Available in 125GB, 256GB, and 512GB this model also comes in Space Grey, Starlight, Purple & Blue.

If you're still reading, what are you waiting for? Place that order  ↘️

If that isn't enough we also have some brand new ACCESSORIES, to go alongside your new iPad. More details are below and can also be ordered NOW for delivery the next working day!

Magic Keyboard for iPad Pro 13/11 inch

Keypad.png

The redesigned Magic Keyboard provides a comfortable, responsive typing experience that’s super light and portable. It features a trackpad that opens up new ways to work, smooth angle adjustment, backlit keys, a USB-C port plus front and back protection. This is available in Black and you can purchase the iPad Pro 13 inch or the iPad Pro 11 inch version.

Pencil Pro

Pencil Pro.png

The all-new Apple Pencil Pro adds even more magical capabilities to help bring your ideas to life like never before. Draw, paint and take notes with powerful new interactions that give you complete creative control effortlessly. This comes in White and can be ordered HERE

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram

Message 1 of 23
22 REPLIES 22

KieranTadhg
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have mine pre-ordered and I cannot wait.

I went for the 256GB Space Black iPad Pro 13". I couldn't order the Pencil Pro at the time so had to get that elsewhere but the main event is coming from O2.party

Consciousness: that annoying time between naps.
Message 2 of 23

Dave-O2
Community Manager
Community Manager
  • 690 Posts
  • 42 Topics
  • 20 Solutions

giphy (30).gif

iPhone 15 Megathread //  Don't fall for scams  //  How to get Volt benefits
Contact us on Social MediaFacebook // Twitter // Instagram

Message 3 of 23

Oxonian
Level 29: Intuitive
  • 6426 Posts
  • 114 Topics
  • 22 Solutions

Pipstop78
Level 10: Inspirational
  • 564 Posts
  • 233 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

Wow they do look great wouldn't mine one myself 

Message 5 of 23

Cleoriff
  • 123369 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7476 Solutions

If only I like Apple products 😂

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 6 of 23

Oxonian
Level 29: Intuitive
  • 6426 Posts
  • 114 Topics
  • 22 Solutions

I haven't got any Apple products either @Cleoriff ; they are nice bits of kit, but I am too much into the Windows and Samsung ecosystems to look elsewhere. 😀 

Message 7 of 23

gatrell
  • 55 Posts
  • 7 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Does your order status just say processing? Mines changed since I last ordered from o2 and no longer get green ticks

Message 8 of 23

Cleoriff
  • 123369 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7476 Solutions

@KieranTadhg wrote:

I have mine pre-ordered and I cannot wait.

I went for the 256GB Space Black iPad Pro 13". I couldn't order the Pencil Pro at the time so had to get that elsewhere but the main event is coming from O2.party

Love your signature @KieranTadhg, My feelings exactly.😂 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 9 of 23

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 123369 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7476 Solutions

4 of our family are part of the Android Army @Oxonian although my eldest is truly an Apple fan boi. 😂 His daughter is all for Apple as well.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 10 of 23