cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My thoughts on Iphone 3G

Anonymous
Not applicable
For goodness sake its a phone!!! whats the big deal its 85% same to 2g with faster browser and GPS. BIG DEAL!!!!
Message 1 of 19
18 REPLIES 18

Anonymous
Not applicable
To many its a big deal.... lol and I am one... nothing wrong with getting excited ......
Message 2 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable
To many its a big deal.... lol and I am one... nothing wrong with getting excited ......

No but maybe people got more excited about things that matter like supporting Tennis players, maybe one certain British player would be in the semi. We need to support our sportsman and weoman not give even more money to Steve Jobbs
Message 3 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable

Message 4 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable

No but maybe people got more excited about things that matter like supporting Tennis players, maybe one certain British player would be in the semi. We need to support our sportsman and weoman not give even more money to Bill Gates

BILL GATES

Your winding me up right??

If people want to get excited about tennis I am sure a forum for that is somewhere on the WWW...
Message 5 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable
Steve Jobs is the lowest paid CEO, and Bill Gates is lowering his profile at Microsoft.

The iPhone may not be a revolutionary device but, it's one if not the first device of it's type, incorporating and iPod and a mobile telephone.

it's an Apple product, why not get exciting - people were exciting about the Vista OS release - and other things, so why not this piece of equipment which I relied on today (I wouldn't be here if I had it, I'd be in hospital with multiple bruises).
Message 6 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable
Of course I am winding you up. No offense was meant. It's Steve Jobbs

I am excited too, but I just wish 02 would get their act together and let people know.

And also 02 can we please have rollover minutes like AT&T I'd be happy to pay a small surcharge.
Message 7 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable

The iPhone may not be a revolutionary device but, it's one if not the first device of it's type, incorporating and iPod and a mobile telephone.

You've just contradicted yourself
Message 8 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable
Of course I am winding you up. No offense was meant. It's Steve Jobbs
I am excited too, but I just wish 02 would get their act together and let people know.

And also 02 can we please have rollover minutes like AT&T I'd be happy to pay a small surcharge.

PHEWWWWWWWW

They have been posting nasty windows and vista stuff on here....

http://customerforum.o2.co.uk/viewtopic ... 8&start=15
Message 9 of 19

Anonymous
Not applicable
Ty, I meant it was a "revolutionary" device (notice the double q-marks around revolutionary).
Message 10 of 19