cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My phone is saying no data to use

Anonymous
Not applicable

On Monday I received a text from O2 telling me I had run out of my data allowance for this month, stopping me from using the internet. I purchased 1GB of data twice yesterday for £9 each time and then another 1GB for £9 today. These purchases have not shown up on my account and the data has not been added there for stopping me from accessing the Internet, Facebook, Twitter ect, and also preventing me from sending any type of text message whether it be iMessage or a regular text message. 

After making the purchases of extra data I received emails and texts telling me that my data was ready to use but it still does not work.

Any advice ?

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Call cs as it's an account issue.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Call cs as it's an account issue.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 4

MI5
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

Currently using:
Message 3 of 4

Cleoriff
  • 122366 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

Contact CS http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 4 of 4