cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Iphone4

Anonymous
Not applicable
My iphone4 will not ring only after the caller has heard four ring - therefore by the time I get to it they hang up. Have extended the voice mail to 30 as in a post & changed to a new sim but the problem is still here - any ideas? O2 have tried to solve it in the shop but after 30 mins gave up.
Message 1 of 23
22 REPLIES 22

viridis
Level 56: Guvnor
  • 13530 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 308 Solutions
Did you have it linked to a tablet?
Message 11 of 23

viridis
  • 13530 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 308 Solutions

if you ever linked tugo to a tablet or to a pc, remove it and youll see the phone ring normally, on connection your account is set up to use tugo and may be looking for tugo connections to ring first, bypassing normal gsm connection.

only when tugo side is finished is the connection made via gsm and your phone ring, often too late.

remove tugo from your account via myo2 and reset phone (on/off)

should work normally then.

Message 12 of 23

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yes had it connected to ipad - so just removed tu go from it and did soft reset on both but still the same.
Message 13 of 23

Anonymous
Not applicable
O2 had removed it from my account yesterday.
Message 14 of 23

viridis
  • 13530 Posts
  • 106 Topics
  • 308 Solutions
Is it gone from my o2?
The bolt on may still be active pending deletion
Message 15 of 23

Anonymous
Not applicable
Today I checked with O2 to make sure TU GO has been deleted and they confirmed it was and got me to backup and then restore - it's still the same - even worse now rings after 8-9 rings not 4 - so will see Apple on Sunday but don't think they will be able to fix it.
Message 16 of 23

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

Before you delete the TuGo account you need to tick the box to delete all data.O2 may have deleted the account but it needs to be removed from the phone.

Also check for left over data in My Files.

Message 17 of 23

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thanks for that - I had to restore the phone so hopefully all TU GO data was removed, there is nothing on the phone showing TU GO. I am not sure where to go next.
Message 18 of 23

Anonymous
Not applicable

Fantastic news - I now have an iPhone 4 that works - after having my phone backed up and restored twice by o2 and again by apple, the problem was still there.

Enter Daniel (Guru) from the o2 shop in Norwich, he checked everything that the others had done but would not be beaten - everybody thought it was TU GO but it been deleted and made sure it was not on the system and all accounts removed - well it was TU GO he reloaded the app then removed the iPad, iPhone3, that was still attached to it even though the app had been deleted from all the devices. Opened the app and started again and made sure the "CALL FALLBACK MODE" is ticked. that was the problem.

Now the phone rings on the first ring not the 4th, 5th or even 6th ring.

Thank's Daniel.

Message 19 of 23

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions
Message 20 of 23