cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Iphone 7 32gb black stock?

Anonymous
Not applicable

As title I've read quite a bit that people have had issues ordering from O2.

I ordered the Iphone 7 32gb Black and was told on the phone that I will receive it tomorrow afternoon. 

They deducted the upfront costs about an hour ago and after I read about the stock issues I rang them and they assured me I will be receiving it tomorrow.

So I went to live chat and spoke to someone who had said that "There was previously problems with the stock for Iphones but they have now been resolved and you will definately receive your iphone tomorrow as stated in the email you received".

Is the likelyhood of this true?

If it isn't I'll cancel and go into store in my local town as they have 1 left in stock. Easier that way.

Thanks

Message 1 of 32
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions

until you receive the dispatch email all guess work. But when you get that it is on its way and you will be able to track it .

iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 32
31 REPLIES 31

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions

until you receive the dispatch email all guess work. But when you get that it is on its way and you will be able to track it .

iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 2 of 32

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Still showing on back order here http://iphonestockchecker.co.uk/
Let us know if yours arrives tomorrow please.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 32

Anonymous
Not applicable

Will do.

I hope it does,

Any idea when the dreadful "Theres been a delay in your order" email comes through?

booked in for delivery between 6pm and 8pm tomorrow, well thats at least what I opted for.

Message 4 of 32

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
I would expect you to receive the dispatch email tonight if it really is coming tomorrow.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 5 of 32

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have a feeling that we will see the usual situation arise
Message 6 of 32

Anonymous
Not applicable

Little update:

Received an email saying my O2 account was activated and that I can now track my orders/view my bills etc,

Logged in and I have a mobile number(Yay?) shows my bills, upgrades, orders, etc.

Clicked on my order, status is "completed" but no email for tracking number yet. I assume its been completed in regards to the application(credit check) they have allocated me a number, and are now going to dispatch it(if its in stock) ? Or.. they do have the device and I will receive an email about tracking in the morning as it is a afternoon delivery I feel like they won't be handing it over to the delivery company(I assume its DPD) until the morning?

Any thoughts ? 

Forgot to add this: 

20**Personal info** (2).png

Message 7 of 32

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
Yeah, that means you have passed credit checks and order has been processed.
Next step is dispatch email assuming they have stock.

Currently using:
Message 8 of 32

Anonymous
Not applicable

Just woke up and going into work in an hour. Received no email, no text, no update on the order page. 

I can only assume it will not be turning up today, unless by my gut instinct as it is a evening delivery it will be picked and packed earlier in the day. Previous warehousing experience says to me that this is the case. I have worked in a warehouse for mobile phones(however this was pre pay phones) a few years ago and the logic back then was that if the order was placed after 6PM then the order will be picked and pack for delivery on "2nd shift" which is 6am - 2pm for delivery in the afternoon. First shift is 10PM - 6AM

Not holding my hopes up though,

Will keep updated.

Message 9 of 32

jonsie
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions