Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Iphone 14 Pro Max scam

Leemalic
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have ordered my phone 5 weeks before and on the day of the delivery they said we're out of stock again and you have to wait for the next shipment. When i ordered the phone they said it will come within 4 weeks. Customer support gives me the wrong information all the time and only saying that i have to wait until next shipment. 

O2 is scamming people by giving them wrong information. I will take a serious action against them. 

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

madasaf1sh
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 10369 Posts
  • 56 Topics
  • 3043 Solutions

@Leemalic 

No Scam just lack of Supply from Apple.... 

Where do you expect to o2 to magic up a phone from, and who do you want to jump frog over to get on before everyone else in the queue??, Even Apple are quoting 4 weeks+ for devices to be delivered to customers. 

Customer Services will not know what is due in, and to be honest until they arrive at o2, they dont know who many will arrive. 

Blame Apple and FoxConn, as they cant make the devices and ship them in the quantities they have over promised yet again, due to the world wide chip shortage and the storage supply issues. 

Why not cancel your order and go and buy from Apple direct....

- Xperia 1V - o2 and Spusu
- Pixel 8 Pro - o2 and Vodafone UK

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

madasaf1sh
  • 10369 Posts
  • 56 Topics
  • 3043 Solutions

@Leemalic 

No Scam just lack of Supply from Apple.... 

Where do you expect to o2 to magic up a phone from, and who do you want to jump frog over to get on before everyone else in the queue??, Even Apple are quoting 4 weeks+ for devices to be delivered to customers. 

Customer Services will not know what is due in, and to be honest until they arrive at o2, they dont know who many will arrive. 

Blame Apple and FoxConn, as they cant make the devices and ship them in the quantities they have over promised yet again, due to the world wide chip shortage and the storage supply issues. 

Why not cancel your order and go and buy from Apple direct....

Message 2 of 5

Enlli
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 6923 Posts
  • 51 Topics
  • 1544 Solutions

I've been watching this scenario since the iPhone 3 came out. Apple never supply enough phones to meet demands.

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 3 of 5

madasaf1sh
  • 10369 Posts
  • 56 Topics
  • 3043 Solutions

Same here, and it is always the same.... 

I know of some enterprise customers of Apple have placed orders for 2000+ iPhone 14's in various guises and Apple are prioritising them in the Stock they have... 

Message 4 of 5

L_W_Ward
Level 12: Nimble
  • 625 Posts
  • 42 Topics
  • 3 Solutions

Launch time is always a hit and miss or delivery estimates. When I ordered my iPhone 13 Peo Max direct with with apple I was lucky and got it on release day. My brother was 5 minutes behind me and had to wait three more weeks! It’s a pain for us going direct but I bet it’s a pain for companies like O2 who live off them 😞

iPhone 13 Pro Max 25gBG,
iPad 9th Gen,
Apple Watch Ultra,
,Airpod Pro,
Apple TV 4K,
Apple TV HD,
HomePods,
Message 5 of 5