cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hot spot

Anonymous
Not applicable
I am trying to use my iphone 5 to make a hot spot with my mac. But it's saying "to enable hotspot log into O2"
Do I need a different tariff as I am on simplicity at the moment?

Thank you
Message 1 of 24
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable
Right John what you need to do is call 202 in the morning and ask them to change your data bolt on to an iphone one it doesn't cost anymore and they can do it to start from midnight then you will be able to use your hot spot feature

@Anonymous I suspect yours is the same problem that your data bolt on is not an iphone one if that is the case just follow the steps above I gave John slight_smile

View solution in original post

Message 16 of 24
23 REPLIES 23

Anonymous
Not applicable
No you should be ok with that it's not pay as you go
Message 2 of 24

Anonymous
Not applicable
No it's 'simplicity' which is a type of monthly contract. It just says go to the website. Then when you click the link it just takes you to the homepage. So I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do from there?!
Message 3 of 24

Anonymous
Not applicable
@Anonymous Ok can you check for me when you log into my O2 under bolt ons does it say data for iphone or just uk data?
Message 4 of 24

Anonymous
Not applicable
I am O2 with an iPhone 4S but can't use my hot spot can any one help please
Message 5 of 24

Anonymous
Not applicable
Are you on contract Steven
Message 6 of 24

Anonymous
Not applicable
On my phone also it's saying I have to go to www.o2.co.uk/iPhone/modem but can't seem to sort this out can anyone help me please cheers john
Message 7 of 24

Anonymous
Not applicable
Are you on a contract John
Message 8 of 24

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yes
Message 9 of 24

Anonymous
Not applicable
Right when you log into my O2 under bolt ons what does it show uk data for iphone or just uk data?
Message 10 of 24