Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help with ipad 3

Curr946
Level 26: Upbeat
  • 2174 Posts
  • 133 Topics
  • 44 Solutions
I won an iPad3 years ago at work, I didn't get much play with it before my iPad become everyone's iPad. Over the years the girls got phones / tablets so my iPad become the wife's iPad. (not that i gave a hoot)

Anyway, it was originally set up on my email or apple account, but the wife's buying music from a different email / apple account. Pass no idea how this happened, anyway the wife's keeps getting an error during backup as there are two conflicted accounts. I want to wipe the sucker, but the wife doesn't because she's bought games music etc. We've tried to log into iTunes on the pc using this second account but it tells me there is no device associated with it.

Any of you fanbois know what's happening, gender and or how to fix it without the wife loosing all her crushed candy....

Ta
Current Phone: Sony Xperia XZ Premium
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Curr946
  • 2174 Posts
  • 133 Topics
  • 44 Solutions
Hahaha. And pass how I managed to write gender in mu above post... Maybe an admin can remove this for me slight_smile
Message 2 of 4

adamtemp64
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 16454 Posts
  • 312 Topics
  • 1316 Solutions

Never encountered this as always had one I'd per iPad / iPhone / pc

have you tried things like this ? http://www.imore.com/how-use-multiple-apple-ids-one-computer-and-itunes

iPhone 11 Pro 256gb on unlimited data
iPad Pro 12.9” 2020 256gb refresh o2 family discount
Apple Watch series 4
My first mobile was in 1995 a CM-R111 from sony on Cellnet.
Wincanton South Somerset (Full 4g 3G 2g indoor coverage) Remember we are all customers here not customer services

Message 3 of 4

Curr946
  • 2174 Posts
  • 133 Topics
  • 44 Solutions
No but I will, cheers
Message 4 of 4