cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hearing aids

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi I wonder if anyone could tell me how to turn on the settings for people wearing hearing aids.

Would appreciate any help.

Thanks in advance.
Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22942 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions
Message 2 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22942 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4526

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable

What kind of hearing aid do you have? Analogue or digital? Back when I had an Iphone 3G it worked fine with my digital hearing aid without having to alter any settings or use any adaptors.

If you do need an adaptor though to make the phone work with your aid, they sell them on the RNID web site, be warned though, they ain't cheap.

Message 3 of 5

Anonymous
Not applicable
Thank you for your help I have now turned the hearing aid on through the link you gave me. Many thanks 😄😄😄
Message 4 of 5

Jenny105
Level 15: Gaining a Reputation
  • 702 Posts
  • 122 Topics
  • 3 Solutions

@Anonymous wrote:

What kind of hearing aid do you have? Analogue or digital? Back when I had an Iphone 3G it worked fine with my digital hearing aid without having to alter any settings or use any adaptors.

If you do need an adaptor though to make the phone work with your aid, they sell them on the RNID web site, be warned though, they ain't cheap.

Hi I have an amplicomms M9500  which I can hear to make a call without changing anything on the hearing. Its fairly clear but not always quite enough for voices I dont know. So I am rather reluctant to call from my mobile.   The adaptor sounds interesting. How do they work?

Message 5 of 5