cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting worried

Anonymous
Not applicable
I ordered iPad Pro over a month ago to be delivered yesterday still not recieved it !!!!! Rang today to be told waiting for stock really not happy this is a Christmas present for my son haven’t recieved anything to say it was out of stock arrrgggghhhhh
Message 1 of 11
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous This is regular with o2. They don’t have a live stock system So you won’t get your device until you receive a dispatch email 

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 11
10 REPLIES 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous This is regular with o2. They don’t have a live stock system So you won’t get your device until you receive a dispatch email 

Message 2 of 11

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
You’d be better off cancelling and going in store to buy.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 11

jonsie
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

I certainly wouldn't be ordering anything online now and certainly not for Christmas. Definitely cancel. 

Message 4 of 11

Cleoriff
  • 122353 Posts
  • 824 Topics
  • 7457 Solutions

This is so poor, These iPad Pro's have been out of stock for ages. Yet still advertised. Agree with all above, Cancel and go elsewhere....

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 5 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable
Tried that could only find 1 in a 30mile radius and they won’t honour the upfront discount which I think is poor considering I ordered it on the 9th nov really not happy
Message 6 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable
That’s why I ordered it on the 9th nov and was assured that they are reserved but obviously NOT !!!!
Message 7 of 11

Anonymous
Not applicable
It says they are in stock that’s what’s frustrating but they told me not to cancel and reorder as I will go to the back of the queue as it’s first come first served when they come in which was told will Be Monday so will have to see?..
Message 8 of 11

MI5
  • 143403 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
No harm in waiting to see what happens on Monday, but I'd have a Plan B at the ready.....
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 9 of 11

jonsie
  • 92906 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

They will obviously be in great demand at any time but especially so at Christmas. I wish you the very best of luck getting one in time. 

Message 10 of 11