cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Existing iphone users

Anonymous
Not applicable
Why do we need the new iphone 3G on day of release, its all about the firmware 2.0 which i will be downloading before i get the 3G iphone?
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm waiting for spore
Message 2 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
No one needs it....

I love all apple products which is why I want it on the release date. I have 2 apple computers, 2 ipods and also a few other apple things and I love to have the latest gadgets.
Message 3 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
No one needs it....
I love all apple products which is why I want it on the release date. I have 2 apple computers, 2 ipods and also a few other apple things and I love to have the latest gadgets.

Don't we all Chris22, A big mac fan myself
Message 4 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm waiting for spore

Is Spore coming for the iPhone I heard EA were going to release a line of games for the iPhone but if they did coupled with if you could port your creatures from the Spore creature maker that would be very nice indeed!
Message 5 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
I'm waiting for spore

Is Spore coming for the iPhone I heard EA were going to release a line of games for the iPhone but if they did coupled with if you could port your creatures from the Spore creature maker that would be very nice indeed!

Creatures as in your sweaty trainers grin
Message 6 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
You can strike loopt from the list - that only works in the US.
Message 7 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable
Why do we need the new iphone 3G on day of release, its all about the firmware 2.0 which i will be downloading before i get the 3G iphone?

I don't need it but I want it. (new toy)

Were I live I don't get an edge signal. I know that there is a good 3G signal here so I hope that email will be better on the new handset. If so I can get rid of my blackerry and go down to just one phone.

Ok I don't need it on release day but its a toy and its always nice to have the new handset before anyone else you know.
Message 8 of 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

I don't need it but I want it. (new toy)
Were I live I don't get an edge signal. I know that there is a good 3G signal here so I hope that email will be better on the new handset. If so I can get rid of my blackerry and go down to just one phone.
Ok I don't need it on release day but its a toy and its always nice to have the new handset before anyone else you know.

I like the way you think grin
Message 9 of 9