Error 106. Apple Watch Mobile service

AndrewKorolev
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Good morning everyone

Yet another Error 106 topic.

Called support, they couldn’t do anything, but sent me to the O2 store. At the store problem wasn’t fixed as well. However, consultant told me the he couldn’t see any active plan fot my account within there new system. So, the problem might be there. I was  promised they’d raise a tech issue on my behalf.

I used to be an O2 customer before switching to Virgin earlier this year for a better phone deal. Was transferred back to O2 about a week ago.
Hope it could be sorted out, as the entire point to get the Apple Watch was not to take phone for running and rowing.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 36227 Posts
  • 231 Topics
  • 1604 Solutions

Strange, as error code 106 usually is experienced if you have come in from Tesco Mobile - anyway, @AndrewKorolev - @O2Ryan would you be able to help here this afternoon? Thanks!

Message 2 of 5

O2Ryan
Former Staff
  • 146 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks for the tag, ill send a private message over now.

signature
Message 3 of 5

LilMisSparkle85
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi Andrew, have you managed to get it fixed yet? My partner and I both have ght same issue (be it coming over from Tesco not Virgin), 3 weeks and still not fixed! Very frustrating! All we are getting is it’s been passed on to engineers but that was 2 weeks ago and still not response from them!

Message 4 of 5

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12101 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1125 Solutions

I'll mention @O2Sarah- as she has had some success sorting out these issues before @LilMisSparkle85 

Can you see if you can resolve this please Sarah?

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 5 of 5