Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do o2 do 5G data only sims

darrenney02
Level 4: Observant
  • 127 Posts
  • 25 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Have ordered the new iPad Mini 6 wifi+ 5G version from Amazon and was wondering if the data sims on the o2 website are 5G ready as it don't say.

Also don't want tied in to a long contract and have looked at the pay and go sims.

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144100 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions

@darrenney02 

All O2 sims are now 5g capable.

Find your perfect sim

Get a sim for your tablet and stay connected, wherever you are. Keep it flexible with a 30 day deal. Or get the best value with a 12 month tariff. 

And never miss a moment, with free O2 Wifi when you’re out and about.

All our sim only plans are set up for O2 5G – just let us know if your device is 5G ready, and we’ll make sure you get a 5G sim.

https://www.o2.co.uk/shop/sim-cards/sim-only-deals#deviceType=tablet&contractLength=P12M

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
  • 144100 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions

@darrenney02 

All O2 sims are now 5g capable.

Find your perfect sim

Get a sim for your tablet and stay connected, wherever you are. Keep it flexible with a 30 day deal. Or get the best value with a 12 month tariff. 

And never miss a moment, with free O2 Wifi when you’re out and about.

All our sim only plans are set up for O2 5G – just let us know if your device is 5G ready, and we’ll make sure you get a 5G sim.

https://www.o2.co.uk/shop/sim-cards/sim-only-deals#deviceType=tablet&contractLength=P12M

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 4

darrenney02
Level 4: Observant
  • 127 Posts
  • 25 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

Thanks for your reply and link.

Message 3 of 4

MI5
  • 144100 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27591 Solutions

Welcome

Currently using:
Message 4 of 4