cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Certain calls do not get through 'it has not been possible to connect your call'

ElizaB
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have a new iphone 11 and a new sim but for an existing number. Since activating the new sim I occasionally get a missed call message even though the phone has not rung. The caller has received a message saying 'not possible to connect' or similar. My husband had a similar problem with iphone and 02 which occurred with most calls and changing handset, sim and number did not solve it but I have never had this issue and in my case it only happens occasionally, the number being known does not seem to make a difference. I cannot change my number, not that that would appear relevant to the problem. I have not adjusted any settings that should cause this. Is this an iphone issue? There doesn't seem to be any logic to when it occurs? Anyone been able to resolve simialr issue please?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143455 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions
Usually just a temporary network glitch.
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 2