Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call audio not working

Korbs
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Right so I payed my phone bill late and got cut off. It’s now all payed up and my calls, data and text are back. Whilst it was cut off the loudspeaker option is not highlighted and I cannot press it, I also cannot hear anything and my microphone is not picking any thing up. Does 02 have the power to stop my microphone if so, will it come back on? Any fixes? Has anyone else had this problem? Before I considered it being my actually device which is a iPhone 7
Many thanks😇
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Korbs I can't see that having anything to do with O2. 

Have you tried resetting your phone?

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 6

Anonymous
Not applicable
It’s your device. O2 won’t have done that
Message 3 of 6

jezza1234
Level 12: Nimble
  • 339 Posts
  • 24 Topics
  • 7 Solutions

@Korbs wrote:
Right so I payed my phone bill late and got cut off. It’s now all payed up and my calls, data and text are back. Whilst it was cut off the loudspeaker option is not highlighted and I cannot press it, I also cannot hear anything and my microphone is not picking any thing up. Does 02 have the power to stop my microphone if so, will it come back on? Any fixes? Has anyone else had this problem? Before I considered it being my actually device which is a iPhone 7
Many thanks😇

Its your device not O2. Suggest restarting. If that fails a re set should sort it.

Message 4 of 6

Korbs
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Yeah I have tried hard resetting aswel and nothing.
Message 5 of 6

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143438 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Korbs 

Make an appointment with Apple https://www.apple.com/uk/retail/geniusbar/

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 6 of 6