cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Are Ipad orders delayed?

Anonymous
Not applicable

I wondered if anyone had any info regarding ipad orders being delayed? I ordered and Ipad Air 2 on friday (gold 32mb) and i was meant to have collected today from a local store, but i have only received my order number, ive not been told its ready for collection or anything? When i track my orders on My O2, it doesnt have the order even on there?

Just wondering if anyone else was having the same problems?

Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143422 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
I'd give CS a call to see if they have any more info for you http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
  • 143422 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
I'd give CS a call to see if they have any more info for you http://www.o2.co.uk/contactus
I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Message 2 of 4

jonsie
  • 92916 Posts
  • 608 Topics
  • 6913 Solutions

More than likely out of stock. Customer service will advise and a call is preferable to live chat.

Message 3 of 4

MI5
  • 143422 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions
That's usually the problem.....

Currently using:
Message 4 of 4