Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple Watch data plan error

Lewis1998
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I’ve had my Apple Watch for a week now. Everything is good, except from the fact I’m unable to activate my cellular data. I’ve had the text from o2 telling me my Apple Watch has been synced to my account and I have been able to go through the data settings on the Apple Watch app to log into my o2 account. When I go to active the cellular data, it shows “activating” with a loading symbol and shows my data plan, a window then pops up saying “oops something went wrong referencing code 14” does anyone know how to help?

my phone is currently up to date as well as my watch. I’ve tried resetting the watch and starting again, same problem.

I have the 11 Pro max and the series 5 watch. I’m paying for airtime and not getting it?
Message 1 of 4
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143455 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Lewis1998 

You'll need to call customer service Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143455 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@Lewis1998 

You'll need to call customer service Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 4

Jaspers_mum
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello, did you get a resolution to this? O2 are sending me in circles. Apple have confirmed it’s a o2 problem not a device problem 

Message 3 of 4

KonstantinosIli
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I’m having the same issue. Over a month now. Did you manage to solve this? I have tried everything 

Message 4 of 4