Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple Watch Series 5 Cellular Issue

RL1502
Level 1: Joiner
  • 16 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi Everyone, Here we go again. So i upgraded through 02 to the new iphone 11 pro max which i love and then went and got myself the series 5 also. I then set up the esim no issues and it said in the apple watch app that i had a cellular plan activated etc. The issue was that it just would not connect. I would go out for a run without my phone and nothing, no message or phone capabilities. The antenna thing just would not turn green at all.

So i contacted customer support about this and they first told me that i needed to resync my watch which i did but nothing, they then told me to reset my watch completely and still this did not work. The guy then said well i am not sure and basically ended the conversation without me having a solution. I then contacted them again the next day because i refuse to pay for a plan im not getting to use. The guy saiud the same stuff, reset, resync etc. Then he told me to reset my phone.....big mistake. This is where the biggest problem is now happening. After doing this i go into the watch app and click to connect mobile network and it tells me 'error reference 10' try again later. Now it just wont stop doing this. I have tried everything, everything is up to date and i have no idea what to do because the 02 guru basically ended the chat again saying he wasnt sure what to do. I just dont know what to do now. Can someone help?

Thanks

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143452 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@RL1502 

You should always CALL for technical issues. Chat is useless.

202 from your phone and I'll also ask @EmilieT @Marjo @Martin-O2 to see if they can help.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 5

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Hey @RL1502, and sorry to hear you're having some trouble with your iWatch! I'll send you a message shortly to get a few more details, so someone on our end can look into what's going on for you slight_smile

Thanks for the mention, @MI5!

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 3 of 5

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22943 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions
@RL1502 You're more likely to get this resolved if you have an Apple store nearby. If not, you'll unfortunately have to rely on O2.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 4 of 5

RL1502
Level 1: Joiner
  • 16 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks for the advice, i have responded to your message @EmilieT . 

Message 5 of 5