When will the gold series 4, 40mm Apple
Watch come back into stock?
Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey @Kel 

You will just have to keep checking online to see when or if they will be back in stock!  Or go into store and see if they have got any.  Try contacting o2 to ask when they are due stock of that colour of watch.

@EmilieT  Any ideas when o2 are getting stock of The Gold series 4, 40mm Apple Watch will come back into stock?

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey @Kel 

You will just have to keep checking online to see when or if they will be back in stock!  Or go into store and see if they have got any.  Try contacting o2 to ask when they are due stock of that colour of watch.

@EmilieT  Any ideas when o2 are getting stock of The Gold series 4, 40mm Apple Watch will come back into stock?

Message 2 of 3

EmilieT
Former Staff
  • 5434 Posts
  • 304 Topics
  • 65 Solutions

Thanks for the mention @Anonymous slight_smile

@Kel It's great to hear you're interested in getting an Apple Watch series 4! At the moment I have no information on when that model will be back in stock, but if I can find any more information I'll let you know here!

Access for You: Registration - Find out how to register for our Access for You service.
Want to chat with other fellow-minded members? Head to our Off-topic section for some interesting chit-chat.
Check out our Priority board for tickets & offers updates, and to discuss all things Priority-related!
Welcome to O2! - New to O2? Find out all you need to know to get started!

If you'd like to take part, why not register? slight_smile
signature

Message 3 of 3